Wednesday, May 10, 2017

White House Protesters Demand Independent Russia Investigation After Comey Firing

Several hundred people showed up at a hastily organized protest outside the White House Wednesday in the wake of the firing of FBI Director James Comey. Their demand: an independent commission or special prosecutor to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion with Trump campaign associates.

"I just had to come over at my lunch break and voice my concerns," Michelle Cochran, who works in health care, told Mother Jones. "As horrible as our president is, I'm so upset and furious at all the Republicans in power who aren't doing their job, and that's where my fury is."  Read full story http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/comey-independent-investigation-protests

No comments: