Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Even Rush Limbaugh Thinks Trump Is 'Caving' On Funding For His Border Wall

Talk radio host and conservative tastemaker Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday lamented what he described as President Donald Trump “caving” on his demands for funding for a border wall.
“I’m not happy to have to pass this on,” Limbaugh said, according to the show’s transcript. “I’m very, very troubled to have to pass this on. And I want to say at the outset that I hope my interpretation is wrong, and I hope this is not the case. But it looks like, from here, right here, right now, it looks like President Trump is caving on his demand for a measly $1 billion in the budget for his wall on the border with Mexico.”  Post here 
Remember Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall NOT American taxpayers. 

No comments: