Friday, December 16, 2016

Senator Graham told Wolf Blitzer, "I do believe the Russians hacked into the DNC. I do believe they hacked into Podesta's email account. They hacked into my campaign account."

Senator Lindsey Graham is one of the few Republicans speaking up about the depth and breadth of Russian hacks into our political system. And by hacks, I don't just mean into emails. I mean how they used the information as propaganda, spreading it and co-opting mainstream outlets in order to inflict maximum damage on Democrats while leaving Donald Trump and the Republican party unscathed.
Speaking on CNN, Senator Graham told Wolf Blitzer, "I do believe the Russians hacked into the DNC. I do believe they hacked into Podesta's email account. They hacked into my campaign account."

No comments: