Saturday, November 12, 2016

Michael Moore wants to lead an anti-Donald Trump resistance “that will dwarf Occupy Wall Street”

In an interview with The Los Angeles Times, documentary filmmaker Michael Moore suggested the left form a resistance movement against President-elect Donald Trump.

“That doesn’t make me feel good, the fact that I was right. I never wanted to be more wrong,” Moore told The Times. “I just don’t live in the bubble of New York and L.A. and I was worried with what I was witnessing in the Midwest, the Rust Belt, what I call the ‘Brexit’ states.”

“I’m going to be one of the people leading the opposition to him, that’s going to stop him. It will be a mass movement of millions that will dwarf Occupy Wall Street,” he added. “I don’t believe anyone in the media who says we’re going to have four years of Trump. This is a man who doesn’t have any ideology; the only thing he believes in is Donald Trump. And that’s usually a one-way ticket out of office.”

Full article http://www.salon.com/2016/11/11/michael-moore-wants-to-lead-an-anti-donald-trump-resistance-that-will-dwarf-occupy-wall-street/

No comments: