Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Scott DelConte: for state Supreme Court judge

I have the professional experience and personal values to serve as a judge.

Professionally, I am a member (partner) of the Syracuse-based law firm Bond, Schoeneck & King and, for nearly two decades, have successfully handled a wide range of complex civil matters for a diverse array of clients in the State Supreme Court – including Fortune 500 companies, religious institutions, local businesses, families and severely injured people.

ScottDelConte crop.jpgScott DelConte is a candidate for state Supreme Court judge. 

In addition to my professional experience, it is important that voters know who I am, and the personal values that I will bring to the bench. Lawyers across Central New York evaluated my qualifications, and I am honored to have received the highest ratings from the Onondaga County, Oswego County, Oneida County and Central New York Women's Bar Associations.

I was born in Syracuse, raised in Cicero and graduated from Cicero-North Syracuse. My father was a guidance counselor and, after retiring, drove a school bus. My mother was a homemaker. My parents instilled in me the importance of hard work, integrity and service to others. These values have shaped my life and career.

Full post http://www.syracuse.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/10/scott_delconte_why_im_the_best_candidate_for_state_supreme_court_judge_your_lett.html

No comments: