Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dick Cheney is the worst President of MY lifetime': Obama rips into his Republican enemies in Correspondents' Dinner speech

President Barack Obama lashed out at the Republicans as he delivered his speech in front of Hollywood stars, journalists and politicians at the White House Correspondents' Dinner last night.

Taking to the stand, Obama, 53, received mixed responses as he ripped into John Boehner, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Michele Bachmann, Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee.

Of his first target, House Speaker Boehner, he said: 'The presidency has aged me. I look so old, John Boehner has invited [Israeli Prime Minister] Benjamin Netanyahu to speak at my funeral.'

His comment was in relation to 65-year-old Boehner’s controversial decision in January to invite the foreign head of government to address Congress without first consulting the White House.

John Boehner

'The presidency has aged me. I look so old, John Boehner has invited [Israeli Prime Minister] Benjamin Netanyahu to speak at my funeral.' 

Dick Cheney

'A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney said I'm the worst president of his lifetime... Which is interesting because i think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime.'

Michele Bachmann

'Just this week Michele Bachmann actually predicted that I would bring about the biblical end of days. Now, that's a legacy.'

Jeb Bush  

'Look, I understand. It's an honest mistake. It reminds me when I identified myself as American back in 1961.'

(In relation to Bush having identified himself as Hispanic on a voter registration form in 2009).

Ted Cruz 

'Galileo thought the earth revolved around the sun. But Ted Cruz believes the earth revolves around Ted Cruz.'

Rick Santorum

'Rick Santorum said he would not attend the same-sex marriage of a friend or a loved one.' Gays and lesbians across the country replied 'that's not going to be a problem'.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3055790/Obama-rips-Republicans-delivers-speech-listers-politicians-2015-White-House-Correspondents-Dinner.html

No comments: