Wednesday, November 13, 2013

PRESS RELEASE

PRESS  RELEASE

From Oswego County Legislator Doug Malone, 20th District

November 13, 2013
_______________


I would like to thank the voters of the 20th Legislative District for the confidence that they have shown me in my campaign and for my re-election to the Legislature.  I truly am humbled and honored by their continued support.

I pledge to redouble my work for the taxpayers of Oswego County to grow our economy, fight crime, and insist on good government.  I want to do that in a bi-partisan manner in the County Legislature. 

But one way or another, Mike Kunzwiler, I and the five other members of the Minority Caucus will continue our fight for meaningful fiscal reform in county government.  We are committed to the residents of my district and all Oswego County.   

-30-


No comments: